Friday, August 24, 2012

Apple iPhone 4S - Excellent Prestine Condition - Boxed + Charger - UNLOCKED AND JAILBROKEN!!!! +

Apple iPhone 4S EXCELLENT CONDITION!!! Unlocked and working on all networks! Phone is also jail-broken on the latest update so you can get all the apps for free!!!!! Phone has warranty: February 2013 Phone comes in the original iPhone 4S box with a genuine Apple Charger worth 10!!!! The phone has been carefully looked after, I have plastic shield protectors on the front and the back of the phone as I care for my phones a lot! The phone has slight scuffing, but nothing serious on the metal edges, however the screen and back does not have any series scratching or deep scratches as i take care of my phone. Again like stated all apps can be downloaded for free, also the phone has been factory unlocked so it works on all networks!!! This is a bargain price 310.00 OR NEAR OFFER. Please email me or contact me on 07851529343. Thanks :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular