Friday, August 17, 2012

Galaxy s3 manual ?

HTC Desire - Black, Unlocked, Almost excellent condition
PLEASE TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT OR EMAIL ME- I am busy! -------------------------------------------------- HTC DESIRE ANDROID SMARTPHONE Very good condition, you will not be disappointed. Cosmetically, I would rate it 9.5+/10. Exclusive Black Color! I have unlocked it to any network myself.BTW, I will throw in a new GiffGaff Sim card for free. The package includes: HTC Desire phone HTC battery Many Booklets 1GB MicroSD Original USB and Charger Giffgaff SIM Card(top-up by 10 and get 5 extra + many sms, minutes and free internet) Original Box (not in a good condition, IMEI matches) Price: Last price 95 + shipping(if required) !!Sorry, No negotiations!! I accept only PayPal or Cash.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular