Sunday, August 26, 2012

Samsung galaxy 3 gt-19300 anleitung .

iPhone 3GS 16gb UNLOCKED *Quick sale*
This is a great phone, for the following years it gave me no problems and im selling it due to me getting a 4s, I have had many phones throughout the years but i can honestly say i liked the 3GS the most and also in my opinion it tops the blackberry and i highly recommend you to get a iPhone. This iPhone 3GS; -16gb -Unlocked -black -Jailbroken -No scratches on screen -few scratches on back due to wear and tear but nothing to major -comes with charger and usb -comes with green silicon case - HAS A CRACK ON THE BACK ON PHONE WEAR THE CHARGER IMPUT IS THIS IS COMMON FOR THE IPHONE 3GS - THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THE PHONE AND STILL WORKS PERFECTLY Im selling this phone so cheap beacause of this small crack, otherwise i would of been selling it for 160 because its unlocked, 16gb,jailbroken etc. Please do not hesitate to email or phone me NO PAYPAL NONSENSE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular