Friday, October 12, 2012

Galaxy 3 manual gt 19300 !

Apple iPhone 4 - 16 GB - Black (Orange) Smartphone Excellent NEW like condition
Apple iPhone 4 16GB on Orange network The iPhone 4 is in excellent working condition. It is immaculately clean and has been carefully looked after. It has no scratches anywhere, no marks and only being sadly sold as I am upgrading to a new phone. I have used a screen protector and protective bumper case from day 1. This phone is just 10 months old. The phone is currently locked to Orange, but Orange Customer Service have informed me that this can be unlocked and be open for any network for 23. I am more than happy to do this for you but this will be an extra 23 fee on top. The item comes with: Original iPhone 4 - Black 16GB Original Apple Box in mint condition Original Apple Wall Charger (new and unused) Original Apple Earphones (new and unused) Original Apple USB lead (new and unused) Original Apple Stand (new and unused) Scratch Resistant Screen Protector Silicon Plastic Bumper Case Delivery: Next Day Royal Mail Special Delivery - Insured and Tracked or collect in person. If you have any questions, please let me know. You can email me direct on Mahmoodh @ hotmail.com and I will respond quickly. Many thanks Robin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular