Sunday, September 9, 2012

iPhone 4 - black 16GB - great deal -

Locked to Vodafone, can be used with Lebara if you prefer (since they use the Vodafone network). Includes a black genuine Apple bumper case. I’m selling because I’ve replaced it with a 4S. The screen has a small crack in the glass in the top right corner. See pictures. The phone was sitting on top of speakers on my patio and fell about 8 inches to the concrete when the dog caught the cord. This caused the crack and a couple tiny marks on the black plastic surrounding the screen. The crack is small enough not to affect the use of the phone, so I am selling it as-is with a discount. I have a quote for 40 for a glass replacement from a local shop in Brighton, but I figured someone would appreciate the flexibility to get a cheap iPhone 4 now and decide when and if to spend the money on the repair at a later time. Cash on collection only. Hurry, this will go quickly at this price.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular