Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Iphone 5 vs samsung galaxy s111 -

Apple Iphone 4 16 Gb Black Smartphone Excellent Condition
For sale is my 16 month Apple iPhone 4, 16 gb Black On O2 however can be unlocked at most mobile phone shops. Comes with original box charger and earphones. As you can see in the photos it is in excellent condition however has been used. I have kept the phone in an original iPhone case from day one and it has had a screen cover on at all times. It is in fully working order and I am only selling due to me upgrading my contract. If you have any questions , pleas do not hesitate to message me. Thanks for looking. Just to clarify as I have been asked the question, the phone will come with the box, charger, sync cable, headphones and sim removal tool with manuals. You are most welcome to view before buying... I will send it Royal Mail Special Delivery so you can track its progress and for your reassurance. Thank you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular