Friday, September 21, 2012

Samsung galaxy ace s5839 replacement parts .

New Samsung Galaxy S3 Pebble Blue Swap/Purchase
Hi, I have a week old, so more or less brand new boxed Samsung Galaxy S3, with headphones, charger etc all included. It comes with the original box plus a pack of 10 screen protectors. (has one of them on already) Not a single scratch or mark on the phone, and YES it is totally UNLOCKED to all networks. I am willing to throw in my 32gb SanDisk memory card, which will bring the phone to 48MB of storage! I am looking for 380 or thereabouts for the phone, which is cheaper than you will find brand new from Carphone warehouse e.t.c. I might be willing to swap it for an Iphone 4s, but it would need to be WHITE, and preferably 32gb - let me know! (Email me, and leave your number and I will contact you via text)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular