Friday, June 22, 2012

Apple iPhone 3G Black (UNLOCKED) Smartphone, Good condition, accessories -

Apple iPhone 3G Black (UNLOCKED TO ANY NETWORK) No longer wanted as I upgraded my phone contract Great condition as phone was only used lightly by my wife, casing and screen in excellent condition Phone works absolutely perfectly, with no flaws and is updated to the latest 4.2.1 software, just pop your SIM card in and go... All ports and buttons around the side of the phone, e.g. silencer, volume buttons and charger connector, work perfectly with no problems Very minor scratches to the silver band around the edge of the phone, but hardly noticeable Comes with USB cable, mains charger, hard case If you have any questions at all, please feel free to text me and I will get back to you as soon as possible Sensible offers considered, keep in mind these go for 130+ on eBay. Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular