Thursday, June 28, 2012

Apple iPhone 3GS 16GB in great condition, not a mark on the screen. £120 ono +

Due to scammers I will not post abroad. I am in Wigan and you are free to view the phone in person if you wish. Approx 2 years old Apple iphone 3gs 16gb. Phone had been well looked after, there are no scratches on the screen and it has always been used with a case and screen protector. It has a couple of minor scratches on the back and also a slight split by where the charging mount is underneath, I believe this was a fault with these phones and will cost 3 for a new back if you want it replacing it does in no way impair the phone. Is in good working order and I have never had an issue with it. Comes with the charger but no box. There is also a black leather case you can have that protects the front and back and a few unused screen protectors too. It is jailbroken to any network (if that is how you say it?) It was originally on orange and when it was given to me I took it to a phone shop who jail broke it for me to use it on O2. Any questions just ask and I am open to serious (not stupid) offers. If you would like pictures then just ask. Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular