Tuesday, June 26, 2012

HTC One X - MINT AND LIKE NEW with cases *

My quest for an even bigger screen has tempted me to buy a galaxy Note . Hence this sale. HTC One X- UNlocked and Running ARHD Stable with Snese 4 and Ice Cream Sandwich, like new and mint condition, not a single mark anywhere on the machine. case mate emerge smooth black case included and also two other gel cases as well, also a carrying pouch and 5 screen protectors as well. all worth around 25 pounds extra front and back cases isntalled, hardly used, mint , comes with all accessories and boxed. If you have a galaxy note, then I can swap for my ONe X and your Galxy note with 40 pounds towards me. If you havent got galaxy note, then still a bargain at 330, with cases etc. included so you dont need to spend any other money. face to face deal and genuine people only. based in manchester but can travel to reasonable distance for swap for free but for sale for fuel cost. call/text on 07903558071 to discuss..... no scammers please, I am well aware of the tricks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular